Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Young Buck Squashes Beef with 50: "Maybe I got out of pocket a little bit"


Young Buck : "My whole strategy for coming back and f---ing with this rap sh-- is the total opposite of what people think I'm gonna do. I think a lot of motherf-----s think I'mma come out, beef with 50 and holler 'F--- G-Unit!' and all that. I'm not even looking to do it like that. I'm looking to make straight, good music, and do my thing through the music. Win from the hits itself. 'Cause that other sh-- ain't about nothing."


"I'd rather get out here and establish Buck 'cause everybody establishes themselves. 50 Cent established 50 Cent. 50 Cent established G-Unit. I thank 50 Cent for what he did, giving me the opportunity to establish my talent on a boss base, where I was able to get myself heard on an international level."


"Maybe I got out of pocket a little bit because I played a part in it, too. So I can't sit here and act like I never did sh--. I played just as much a part in it as anyone I was with, whether it was 50 or [Lloyd] Banks or [Tony] Yayo, beefing with someone unnecessarily. They had a reason at the time, but when it was all said and done, no one got shot. And nothing came from it."




No comments:

Post a Comment